The club has just opened up a forums area where members can share with each other even between monthly meetings.
While some parts of it will be open for the public to see, only paid WGNC members can post and participate. There are also several closed areas that only members can view, so it is safe their to post your address and telephone number if you wish.
Take a few minutes to register and a moderator will confirm your paid membership and grant you full access.
We'll be adding features over time, but you can already us it to:
- Post pictures of your latest creations and get feedback from other members
- Ask questions of your fellow members
- Help direct the club by suggesting demonstrators,library items, breakout sessions, etc.
- Offer woodturning tools and related items for sale to other members
- Suggest and find great deals on woodturning equipment and supplies