Join the fun on August 11, 2016 for the annual WGNC presentation of “Tips, Tricks and Jigs”. This is a member supported event so be sure to bring something to share with the group. Got a Tip that has made something in the shop better, bring it and share it! Got a Trick that allows you to get that special effect or shape, bring it and share it. Got a jig that you want to brag to the world about, bring it and share it.
There a just a few simple guidelines to make the event run smoothly:
- There will be three $50 cash prizes awarded for the best presentation in each of the following categories: Most Creative, Best Executed, Jiggiest.
- Participants can only win in one category
- Judges’ decisions on prize awards are final.
- Participants are limited to presenting up to three items
- Presentation time will be based on the number of participant but will likely be in the 1-2 minute range so be prepared and concise in your presentation