It appears the NCSU Crafts Center will remain closed for the summer session, but we are making plans to help keep club activities going in the coming weeks and months.
The details are still coming together, but our intent is to provide at least 3 monthly activities on Thursday nights: The usual 2nd-Thursday club meeting and demo, a meeting solely for sharing the virtual gallery offerings, and another for either a video watch party or smaller breakout-sized demo.
Here's what we have so far, and please note items are subject to change as options become available. All activities start at about 7pm, but any variations will be included in our newsletter.
- August 13: Virtual Demo: Mike Mahoney - Urns
- August 20: Show & Tell (2 items per member, 2 photos of each piece)
- August 27: TBD
- Sep: 10: Tips and Jigs Remote Slide Show
- Oct 8: John Vaeth - Photography for the Woodturner
- Nov 12: Shop Tours
- Dec 10: Small Projects Demo