Access to the NCSU Crafts Center will remain closed for the fall, but WGNC is keeping things going via virtual events during the coming weeks and months.
Our intent is to provide 2 to 3 monthly events, each on Thursday nights. This includes the usual 2nd-Thursday club meeting and demo, a meeting solely for show and tell with associated discussions, and another for either a video watch party or smaller breakout demos.
Here's what we have on the calendar currently. Please note items are subject to change as options become available. All activities start at about 7pm, but any variations will be included in our newsletters.
- Sept 17: Show & Tell (2 items per member, 2 photos of each piece)
- Sept 22-26 Woodturners Worldwide Symposium
- Oct 8: John Vaeth - Photography for the Woodturner
- Oct 15: Show & Tell (2 items per member, 2 photos of each piece)
- Nov 12: Small Projects Demo
- Dec 10: Virtual Shop Tours