Access to the NCSU Crafts Center remains closed, but WGNC is committed to keeping things going via virtual events during the coming weeks and months.
Our intent is to provide 2 to 3 monthly events, each on Thursday nights. This includes the usual 2nd-Thursday club meeting and demo, a meeting solely for show and tell with associated discussions, and another for either a video watch party or smaller breakout demos.
Here's what we have on the calendar currently. Please note items are subject to change as options become available. All activities start at about 7pm, but any variations will be included in our newsletters.
- Mar 11: Multi-axis with a twist/Jason Clark
- Mar 18: Show & Tell (2-item limit, 2 photos of each piece)
- Apr 08: TBD/Lars Nyland
- Apr 15: Show & Tell (2-item limit, 2 photos of each piece)
- May 13: Embellishing and Finishing/Eric Lofstrom
- May 20: Show & Tell (2-item limit, 2 photos of each piece)
- Jun 10: Whimsical Podlets with Greg Gallegos
- Jun 17: Show & Tell (2-item limit, 2 photos of each piece)
A Look Behind
For those of you who may have missed a past Demo or Show & Tell, check out the "Look Behind" section to view some of WGNC's available media.