|Update: In case you missed it, you can still watch it here.|
Got a Tip that has made something in the shop better, show it and share it! Got a Trick that allows you to get that special effect or shape, show it and share it! Got a jig that you want to brag to the world about, show it and share it!
Come join the fun on Thursday September 10th for our annual “Tips, Tricks and Jigs” presentation. This is a member supported event so be sure to submit something to share with the group. You have until Wednesday September 9th to submit your entries.
Since we will be remote, how will this work? First of all, we will have three cash prizes! All you need to do is send in a picture or two of what you want to share. Then during the presentation, we will put up your photo and you can explain your Tip, Trick or Jig and then answer any questions. It’s that easy.
Here are the guidelines:
1. There will be three $50 cash prizes awarded for the best presentation in each of the following categories:
- Most Creative
- Best Executed
2. Participants can only win in one category.
3. Judges’ decisions on prize awards are final.
4. Participants are limited to two items to present
5. Presentation time will be based on the number of participants but will likely be in the 1-2 minute range, so be prepared and concise in your presentation.
We will open the Zoom meeting Thursday at about 6:45 and begin the show and tell at 7 pm.
We look forward to seeing all of you this Thursday at 7:00 PM!
Connection and participation instructions:
From a computer, just click here to join.
From a smart-phone or tablet:
Download the Zoom app from your app store. Once loaded, clicking the link above should launch the app and open the meeting. If that's not handy, simply enter meeting ID number 882 9284 0907
This meeting will be an excellent opportunity for you to share your experiences and learn from the experience of others. Please plan to attend and participate.